WealthMS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke's Developer application.

4 posters

Go down

If so do you think I should be a coder: Vote yes or no or maybe.

Sasuke's Developer application. Vote_lcap57%Sasuke's Developer application. Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Sasuke's Developer application. Vote_lcap43%Sasuke's Developer application. Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Sasuke's Developer application. Vote_lcap0%Sasuke's Developer application. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Sasuke's Developer application. Empty Sasuke's Developer application.

Post  Sasuke Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

*EDITED* The blue area edited spots.

Name: Dakota Walker Whyte

IGN: Sasuke

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time.

Have you ever been a staff member of any sort?: Yes GM on foreststory, shinyms, and rydahms. I also been a WZ editor, map editor, and custom makes "Coder" on forest I designed some pretty neat stuff mind you most of it was Naruto based graphics.

What would you do as a staff member?: Um depends which type of staff? Ill explain for a Coder/GM. Um for a GM which the applications are not opened yet I know, I will explain at that time. Um for a coder, I could bring up a list of items make special ones for the server and I can make maps so like it could be called <EvilSLayer> npc and for an event we could do a JQ of "EvilSlayer's" domain that I could make. I can make god GM items 2147bil to all stats, I can take the damage and speed hacks and code them so hackers can not use or they will auto dc, also I can take higher version items; take a program and set them to v83, that part is hard to do it takes time. Also I can take a picture Eg: (my face in real life.) and use it as my face in maplestory and it fits on the character purposely. Yet I am still learning but that is most of the mains things. In the past week I have been watching tutorials on C++ program which is quite effective to coding. Before i was using genrator programs now i can actually fix up anything um for instance I could take a file "the owner" sends me he asks for something specific I give him the .sql or .java what ever source he is using, and contrustct it so that it fits his specific needs.

Why do you want to be part of the staff?: I know everyone, litteraly. Um I like the GM's on this server the ones I see online, GMVIncent, CreditCard, EvilSlayer(Owner), and Chandler. I will not forget to say this, I highly recommend you make HerMan a GM he is highly skilled in helping problems he helps me on chat all the time, when I have disconnecting problems etc. He helps people train he is never mean or rude, he can take jokes without being offended, very nice to get along with and I would love to work with him and Chandler as a part of the staff that would be my dream.

How could you help WealthStory if you were accepted?: Well I kind of explained this up above, but... I could code, help out, oh ya! I forgot to mention if you need an item in-game right on the spot, I could program it in. Um I can help out when GM's ask or etc. Also I learned this past week how to make commands, I tested this subject out screwed and tested about with some programs etc. and then I made some, list of commands that I tested on: !map owner "names says everything": !jail hell "brings them to zakum JQ and you have to beat the both to get out": !sasuke "my secret desitnation.": and @go cheeseJQ "if you win, I set a npc up so you can get 10 pieces of cheese ( 2 floors).

What would you do if you were denied?: I would not leave or anything, obviously who would not be a little upset/mad but nothing really... Still play this is the nest private server I have yet played, just I see so man shut down I think you shut kind of get a site editor to dysfunction the members a t a certain point so Nexon corp. doesn't be rude and shutdown.

Would you keep playing if you were denied?: Yes sir. Who wouldn't this server is absolutely, amazing.

What would u do if you saw 2 staff members in a fight?: Well if no GM's were around I would only have the option to report it, unless you guys giving coders the option to banned in that case I would consider asking other GM's till I ask them jail.

Have you ever been part of a staff before?: I included that information above, yet again ill explain where. Foreststory, watershinyms, and rydahms, but when i joined them I was not as good as I am now at coding obviously.

If yes then what servers?: Foreststory, watershinyms, and rydahms.

Got any proof of being a staff member on a different server?: They get shutdown, everytime before I remeber to do so... But I can show you an example of the programs ill post it under this.New picture of programs.
Sasuke's Developer application. 8we0bb
Sasuke's Developer application. 29cvytj

What are some !commands you know?:
The ones from your site, they're also really easy to Google search and I have the GM handbook. Also I can code commands now so more if applied.

Any thing you want us to know about you?: Um my first language is English, second is Canadian multi cultural french. Also, what I put on here is the truth, and if I do get accepted I actually do my job and I don't act bad. I also want to watch some more tutorials for better skillful ideas.[color=blue]Already started the tut's part, and in a sense I speak C++ it is considered a language if you acknowledge the benefits of speaking it fluently.

How often a week would you play?: I literally play everyday and I have you guys on Facebook for more contact.[color=blue] I have not been on for a while because, I get the firewall check error which comes to mind can you help me out with that, that would be great thank you.

Any personal info?: I really enjoy this sort of job, when I am done college/university I am becoming a computer technician and apply myself to game masters in California or a programmer.

Thank-you for reading.

Signed: Dakota Whyte July/04/2011

P.S: Can you please vote on the pole. <3 thanks~

Last edited by Sasuke on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Developer application. Empty Re: Sasuke's Developer application.

Post  Jin Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I can make god GM items 10bil to all stats
Hmmm just saying, items can't go over 32767 stats, I think you'd know better than that, but unless you trying to make an BIG exaggeration. And some of the server you said, their up again, not trying to take you back to those server, but you should get a little more proof of you coding or the script of the NPC. But other than that. Good Luck!!!

Jin

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Developer application. Empty um you're retarded?

Post  Sasuke Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Sir you can take the scripted codes and re arrenage them with certain programs, get your facts straight or gtfo, ask anyone.

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Melly Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Good app. (:
Though, I wouldn't understand half the things about coding.
I'm quite stupid actually when it comes to computers.

Melly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Indeed, but when you put a number over 32767 and it will become negative. and you said
I can make god GM
items
10bil to all stats
so I'd love to see it after you really get the job. Sorry correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know many things in v83 servers, but I'm sure you can't do this in other versions. OT I enjoy reading your application, best of luck, I do hope you to get the job.

Jin

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilSlayer Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 am

Hey! Nice app! I'm looking at this when im back from vacation.

EvilSlayer
Admin

http://www.flyforwealth.net

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's Developer application. Empty Alright! sounds good :)

Post  Sasuke Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 pm

EvilSlayer wrote:Hey! Nice app! I'm looking at this when im back from vacation.

Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down