WealthMS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestions

Go down

My Suggestions Empty My Suggestions

Post  Jin Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi, I'm here to make a little suggestion...? Smile

Uhmm... This glove... should be changed into different kind of gloves so every job can use it, but Glitter Glove only can worn by mages.My Suggestions Maple0004

Zakum's NPC doesn't work too, maybe try to fix that? because Zakum is an really fun boss and some people love to kill it.My Suggestions Maple0002

Horntail's NPC doesn't work, maybe try to fix that? Smile I love Horntail and I want to kill Horntail. My Suggestions Maple0001

PinkBean doesn't really work, because everytime I tried to click the NPC and it says There still some mob left but there is really no monsters left, so I suggest that to fix the PB or maybe that PinkBean could spawn every 10minute? since its a highrated server and its fun to kill Pink Bean.My Suggestions Maple0000

P.S No I'm not trying to change the server or anything, I'm just suggesting what is on my mind and what is fun to do in the server as a player... atleast me.

Jin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum