WealthMS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (:

3 posters

Go down

Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (: Empty Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (:

Post  Melly Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Alright, well, I've been discussing with some of my closest friends that I might be quitting. I've found other things to do, such as: Swimming, reading and actually getting to know my family again. My aim, skype & MSN are located under my name so you can contact me. Or for those closest to me I'll give my number to. iPod or Cell number. ONLY TO THOSE WHO ARE SPECIAL TO ME. Anyway, I know a lot of people know me and may not think of me as a friend. But to those who don't like me, I'm not sure why, and if I did anything to offend you I'm sorry. To all the new players, I'm sorry that I may not get to meet you. I'll be on here sometimes, but not very often. If I'm online, I'm usually away from the game, reading mostly. Sometimes I see when people talk to me and I'll answer them and answer questions. To my friends, Thank you for being here for me, and I hope we'll keep in touch. I'd rather not lose some friends if I'm quitting. If you ever have anything to say or ask, send me a message here, on aim, skype, whatever. I'll answer it when I see it. I enjoyed this server quite a lot and I hope it'll stay up for those who enjoy it. To all; Keep playing, have fun and live life too. Don't forget what's really important to you and what kind of things you want to do in life. I'm honestly sorry to those who wanna get to know me.
Have fun everyone. (:
I'm sorry this goodbye is so long. I just type a lot and there was a lot to say.

Melly

Back to top Go down

Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (: Empty Re: Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (:

Post  Jin Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Awhhh Sad Sorry didn't go on because I just fall asleep laying on my bed, such a pig Razz but other than that good luck doing what you doing! I be looking forward to know you more, come back and visit sometimes if you can!!!

Jin

Back to top Go down

Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (: Empty Re: Somewhat sorta possibly goodbye. (:

Post  Rage Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 am

Well, Bye I guess, not like I wanted to be your friend anyways, weirdo.

EDIT : Jk, you aren't a weirdo. But I still don't want to be your friend.

Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Melly Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Jin; I'll be back to visit oftenly when I'm not busy. (:

RAGE; You lie. You wanna be my friend sir.

Melly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum