WealthMS forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Llama's Introduction? :D

Go down

Silly Llama's Introduction? :D Empty Silly Llama's Introduction? :D

Post  SillyLlama Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 am

Hello fellow Maplers of WealthMs(WealthStory),
My name is Silly Llama!
Well that isn't really my actual name but my IGN, hopefully (Servers are down at the moment and I can't create a character. ;~; ).
My actual name is......PM for it or add my IG! Huzzah!
If you wanna know the whole reason for my name is well I'll show you the game,
Go on google and search up Llama Adventures and it should be in this site called newgrounds.com
Play it if you dare! >.>;
That game is indeed an experience I will never forget, just the way the person who wrote the game up is genius!
Now onto serious matters?
I'll only relate things regarding the inter-webs since I doubt many of you care if i do play basketball, play cello, run x-country, play mmos, love to chill with friends. I mean who wants to read and listen to all that RIGHT?
Any who I am an GFX Artist, GFX meaning Graphic Design, I currently lost all my pictures because of a virus attack a few weeks ago and I lost my pictures. (I should really upload them on PhotoBucket or something....BOO HOO ;~Wink I can make up some Signatures of random stuff to show you my skills? If you like of course. I have Owned and was an intern for a server named CloudStory, it's dead now but I had many fun in that server! When I say owned a server I literally wanted to try out how making a server was like, it was a failure but I did learn how to code basic stuff in. (Though I can pretty much learn over if I really wanted to Very Happy)
I am a person who is quiet and I do try to sound like I am smart....Very Happy....
I like to be a troll sometimes and I might send you a random picture and you might laugh and call me a troll, I don't care we both will be laughing at something....(that would be your face! Very Happy ahahah!!!! Just kidding.. ;D)
When were talking about music, I can literally listen to any genre and not be like "Oh, this music sucks because of how it sounds." An example of me is Screamo all the way to Rap and to be honest I have no idea why people hate Justin Beiber so much? His music are catchy and he is decent. I NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVEEEEEE~
See? Trollness ;O
Anyways Thanks for reading my Intro?
You didn't have to but I hope it was a good read and I hope to see all of you in the game! HAHAH Very Happy
Bye!
~Silly Llama

SillyLlama

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum